Thursday, May 10, 2012

Francis Marion McDowell


Received this query a year and a half ago regarding a 
Francis Marion McDowell. Neither the poster or I was
ever able to find out anything. If anyone out there has
an idea of the answer feel free to send it along as a
comment or reply directly to me and I'll pass the
answer along.

David
dminor@eznet.net

BTW - I don't think it was Swamp Fox Fever

I have gained some interest in reading about Mr.
McDowell. I've read McDowell suffered a severe illness,
from which he never made complete recovery, and
consequently he returned to his native town of Wayne, 
and engaged in grape growing on the shores of Lake
Keuka.

I was wondering if you knew what the severe illness he never completely recovered from was? I have looked all over the web hoping to find out, but with no success.

No comments: